hey guys, sorry for the HUGE inconvenient delay. I was finally able to upload enough of the site for you to see what I'm going for, although, its definitely still a work in progress. I did it on yahoo sitebuilder, totally from scratch, (I lost all my previous edited files when I lost my external hard drive), and sans templates. On weebly, I was frustrated about the tabs issue that I think Jennings is experiencing, and I didn't like how I couldn't make a link to another page out of an image or text. Or layer elements. As of now only the first two galleries are operable, there's nothing under 'upcoming,' and I still need to edit my resume quite a bit. I would really like to know if it navigates well, and if its simple and professional enough.
I have had a chance to see all of your websites, and I will be posting comments tonight!
Thank you all again for your patience!
http://www.vikkyjones.com
Hey Vikky, Congratulations! Glad you got the site up and at first glance it looks so much better! Congrats. I'll take some time and stay a while tomorrow and let you know my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteJ